Soundzipper LLP Acoustic Consultants specialise in creative designs and holistic solutions for acoustics problems. We combine technical requirements to match the intangible aesthetics in all spaces giving superior performance. Our qualified acoustic consultants also help you to reach a defined sound experience through a range of services and aural requirements for each space regardless of size or shape. Range of services
– Design and Build custom designs
– Acoustic consulting
– Acoustic treatment solutions
– Acoustic material supply
– Acoustic Measurements (STC and NC tests)
Benefits of architectural acoustics, as part of a holistic interior design, can give rise to positive effects on productivity levels, social behaviour, and even health and wellbeing.
We are looking for talented individuals or young professionals who have the drive and passion for creating a better place in the acoustics world. You will get a chance to meet new and prospecting clients to change the world of acoustic treatment. You will look and source out for interior designers and architects.
You will work with your strengths to gain sales for the company and train to become a next generation sales leader. Join a team of fun loving individuals set to make a difference in the architectural acoustics world.
– Communicate with business development representatives to optimize the sales pipeline.
– Work with lead acoustics consultant to create eye catching proposals for clients.
– Understanding the needs of clients, proposing solutions, handling objections and negotiating contracts.
– Understand our core value proposition.
– Achieve sales targets as defined by the Company.
– Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
What we are looking for?
– Sales runs in your blood
– Knowledge in interior design, architectural and construction is a bonus
– Hungry and passionate individuals who have a desire to learn
– Strong verbal, technological, communication and presentation skills
– Must be highly organised, driven and self-motivated
– Experience in selling is great but not 100% necessary.
What will the experience be like for a new acoustics sales engineer?
New and fresh sales engineers will undergo 2 phases of training with in-field exposure.
First 3 to 6 months
Learn about Soundzipper's products and services and how they fit within the architecture, engineering & construction industry.
Learn tools of the trade such as Pipedrive CRM.
Handle inbound leads qualified by business development representatives.
Work within a tight woven sales process with defined goals and metrics.
6 to 18 months
Build confidence and core skills in the industry.
Understand what it takes to successfully negotiate and close deals
Expand knowledge of inside sales and understand the inner workings of a sales organization.
– Sales Engineer will receive a base salary based on agreement
– Commission is based on deals successfully closed.
What we are looking for?
– Self-driven, motivated
– Positive can-do attitude
– Confident, not afraid to ask questions
– Can work with technology
– Self-initiated and responsible
– Adaptable multitasker (capable of working in various ideas and juggle different hats while working in a start-up environment)