Personalization: It's a Tough Job, But Nobody's Gotta Do It
Minematic is helping ecommerce businesses automate their retention marketing through use of advance data analytics and automated solution.
We are looking for data analyst interns who would want to have experience in e-commerce data analysis and is ready to work on exciting and challenging projects.
– Should have very good knowledge of relational Databases – preferably Postgres, Amazon RedShift, MySQL etc
– Should have excellent knowledge of SQL query, Stored Procedures, Functions.
– Should be able to write SQL statement for ad-hoc report generation.
– Good programming skills in any one scripting language (not limited to nodejs, python etc)
– Experience with No SQL will be an added advantage.
– Shall create scripts and packages for data integration, data maintenance or bug fixes.
– Shall analyze code for problem resolution and performance optimisations.
– Know the main tools Big Data: unstructured database (Mongo DB, Cassandra) and the tools to request and exploit them (Hadoop, Spark).
– Familiarity with data mining methodologies such as regressions, CART, neural nets, sequence analysis and cluster analysis.