Our company is at the forefront of providing quality service at an affordable rate for gamers from all walks of life and across the whole spectrum of game platforms. We adopt leading technologies of world class standards, to push the boundaries of monetizing, while pioneering new online concepts and products.
Our culture creates a challenging and rewarding work environment for our people to excel; to bring out the best in them and to stimulate a high performance culture. Everyone is rewarded competitively, because we recognise and reward performance and contribution. We believe in nurturing talents from within our organization through a truly Transparent, Open and Flexible environment.
Our success is guaranteed by creative, productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions while thinking “outside the box.” Your job, every job, is essential to fulfilling our mission to “provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service” everyday to more people who “trust and respect” us. The primary goal at OffGamers, and yours, is to live our mission statement and continue to be an industry leader. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee. It is the desire of OffGamers’s management, from top to bottom, to have every employee succeed in their job, and assist in achieving our goals, as you pursue your career with OffGamers.
Be a part of a great and dynamic team, who speaks gaming acronyms
Business Development Team ( BDT)
– Source for partners and approach for business partnership, through official distribution or PI.
– products sourcing
– Handle customer requests, inquiries and issues.
– Promotion / campaign execution
– Discount setting, homepage / mega menu banners upload, price setting
– Product research
– Daily and monthly sales report
– Assisting in Product Operation tasks.
– Provide Backup when colleague is on-leave and/or overloaded
– Product creations
– API settings
– Blog writing
– Products content writing
– Product Images upkeep
– Search keywords setting
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Public Relation or equivalent.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in gaming industries
· Able to speak clearly, confidently and persuasively in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
· A people-person who loves networking and is great at building relationships
· Aggressive, committed , results driven & has an eye for detail.