We are the leading one stop 3D printing studios and stores with regional operation in Singapore and Australia that offers a wide range of 3D related services with cutting edge 3D technologies including 3D design, 3D printing, 3D scanning, 3D training and 3D printer and consumable sales catering to different industries as well as consumers and prosumers.
Our motivation is to help our customers ‘Bring Their Ideas to Life’ by leveraging 3D technologies in their business and making it a part of their competitive advantage in their respective industries.
Whether you are a complete newcomer to 3D technologies or an expert CAD modeller, we can help. The experienced team at 3D Printing Studios consist of qualified and highly skilled 3D Industrial Designers, Product Designers, and Engineers. 3D Printing Studios has delivered many successful 3D printing projects and assignments of all sizes and complexity using the wide range of the latest 3D technologies.
- New & exciting company developments
- Great time to join a company offering a Distruptive Technology solutions
- A pioneer and leading company in the 3D Printing industry based in Singapore focus on local and Asia region markets.
The 3D printing industry is going to be rapidly expanding in the next three years. The global market intelligence and advisory services provider is predicting that 3D printing will expand globally at a 27% compound annual growth rate. IDC says that the nearly $11 billion industry in 2015 will balloon to $26.7 billion by 2019. This is one of the fastest rates of growth yet predicted for 3D printing, where it is expected that the West European, Asian and United States markets will primarily drive the growth.
We are expanding and looking for a Senior Sales Professional to join us at 3D Printing Studios Asia.
This role Key Responsibility for:
- Cold-calling and email campaigns to C-level prospects
- Account Management over a territory of new assigned clients
- Timely and meaningful follow up with warm and hot leads
- Achieve prospect meeting, phone call and other sales activity metrics
- Own the end to end sales process including contract negotiation and collection
- Accurately forecast new business and manage information in CRM tool
- Overachieve assigned quotas
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Singaporean or Permanent Residence (PR) only.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Understanding about the different 3D Printing technology, products and ecosystem (An advantage).
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with key decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
Essential character in the person:
- Demonstrable experience of having worked within sales environment and achieved set targets.
- Highly articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated and aggressive to achieve high result
- Exemplary communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and presentation
- Understanding of building customer relationships
- Enjoy working against targets both as an individual and within a team
- Solid sales skills including telephone prospecting, lead generation, pipeline and forecast management
- Fluent Bilingual speaker (English, Mandarin and others)
- Computer and software literate
If you are interested to join us, send us your latest resume at Singapore@3DPrintingStudios with Attention to Managing Director.
For more details about us, visit http://www.3DPrintingStudios.com/Singapore or follow us on Facebook at fb/3DPrintingStudios