KeyReply works with governments and enterprises to build and deliver AI-powered bots that empower and engage citizens and customers. At the forefront of automation, we work with interesting technologies that help to respond and communicate with end users.
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next generation of government engagement and enterprise communication. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these organisations, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.
At KeyReply, we're looking for a sharp, driven and autonomy-loving team member to join our team to further build our unique artificial intelligence and chat automation solution to enterprises and governments who believe in investing in the future.
KeyReply is already a brand in the market, with customers ranging from the government of Singapore to clients in ecommerce, insurance, pharmaceuticals and publishing, among others. You will be joining our core team to shape and ship our product to more customers in the region and beyond.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable, testable, efficient code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the product and design teams to build exciting and innovative features for the KeyReply platform
- Build a high performance dynamic web application using VueJS, Webpack, TypeScript/ES6 and Node.js
- End-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Write clean, testable code and unit tests – Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture
- Evolve the application architecture for the KeyReply platform: define application components, libraries, platforms, interfaces, and development tools.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing software.
- Familiarity with backend API development using Node.js.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with build tools and CI
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Enterprise software experience
- Python / data science experience
- UI/UX/Data visualization/d3.js experience
- Experience with chat interfaces, automation
We're a small team, so you get to define the perks 😉
If you are self-driven and care about maintainability of code, automation, deployment processes, and want to write the highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance, we want you!