We make Southeast Asian luxury ready-to-wear fashion and accessories accessible both regionally and globally. We select only the best brands from the region and closely collaborate with each designer.
OUTLET – As part of our outlet we offer items of the leading designer labels at great savings, carefully selected and strictly limited in numbers. We do this through our e-commerce platform as well as through our mobile apps.
EVENTS – We organise regular pop-up sale events across major cities. These events bring together our fashion offerings, local influencers and VIPs, art and service collaborations as well as provides a more hands-on experience for the public to obtain the best of Southeast Asia’s designer labels up to 80% off.
MAGAZINE – Through our magazine ‘select by ROOMOOMO‘ we showcase the latest fashion trends, interview designers and other key players in the industry, and provide engaging content.
ROOMOOMO is the first of its kind luxury fashion outlet in Southeast Asia and officially launched in Indonesia in May 2016. Our main office and warehouse is located in Surabaya, with our team spread across Surabaya, Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore and beyond.
Your tasks and responsibility:
- Organise and overall manage ROOMOOMO's pop-up sale events across Indonesia, in close coordination with executive team and other colleagues
- Find the right collaboration partners (organiser, media partner, artists, logistics) for end-to-end delivery of event
- Find and negotiate good locations for each event
- Adhere to a strict and organised schedule
- Find local celebrities and influencers and assist on reaching out for collaboration
- Assist in reaching out to labels for special collaborations/"event-in-event"
- Make overall marketing plan, in close coordination with Chief Brand Officer
- Manage and ensure events stay within a given budget
- Arrange shipment in and shipment out for designer's stock from ROOMOOMO warehouse (Surabaya)
- Arrange merchandising and visual merchandising for sales event, in close collaboration with Chief Brand Officer
- Assist on general & continuous marketing and partnership initiatives for ROOMOOMO
We are looking for an independent and pro-active experienced event & marketing manager and organiser who will have overall responsibility of ROOMOOMO pop-up sale events in different cities across Indonesia.
We offer you a great exposure into the local luxury fashion industry, as well as a ton to learn and explore the key cities in Indonesia.
You should ideally be based in Surabaya, but we are willing to consider anywhere in Indonesia for the right profile. It is expected that you can work independently, without close supervision.