Intuitive Films is a Singapore-based video production house and we develop and create TV commercials, branded content, documentaries, dramas, corporate videos, programmes and more for delivery across multiple platforms, from social media/web and exhibition to Out-Of-Home media and television broadcast channels.
Our clients include: CapitaMalls Asia, Changi Airport Group, Health Promotion Board, National Museum of Singapore, OpenNet, Sembcorp Industries, Sentosa Leisure Group and the Singapore Youth Olympic Games.
Intuitive Films, a creative video production house with clients spanning both the public and private sectors and a foot in broadcast TV, is looking to hire a MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER-VIDEO EDITOR to join our team.
This is an excellent position for individuals looking to work on a wide variety of projects that will be seen across different forms of media.
It is especially tailored for someone with experience in short form work (Commercial, Corporate, Online) and keen to develop fresh content.
As Motion Graphics Designer-Video Editor with Intuitive, you will be responsible for the design and aesthetic across a wide range of projects, ranging from live-action to animation. You will also be responsible for building stories and narratives through video editing.
In addition to being a hands-on creative, you must also be able to lead projects involving other designers and be proficient in providing art direction.
We are seeking someone who is motivated by the possibilities of design to communicate and challenge, and open to pursuing new ideas and styles beyond what is currently trendy.
This is a Full-Time position for an experienced Designer with at least 3 years of working experience and perfect for someone looking to create content with a multi-disciplinary production team.
We are client-focused and believe active collaboration and clear communication is key to a successful project for everyone involved.
At Intuitive, we value diversity, integrity and a commitment to good work.
We're looking for a versatile Motion Graphics Designer-Video Editor with the following qualities:
- Showreel is essential (please send us online links to your previous work)
- Strong design, aesthetic and animation sense
- Able to art direct and collaborate with creative team
- Works magic with the Adobe Creative Suite (and more)
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro 7 (and open to picking up FCPX)
- Up to date with the latest developments in technology & design
- A strong proponent of effective and efficient workflows
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in other languages is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Responsible, trustworthy and dependable
Interested candidates, please send us your resumes and showreels (and your Top 3 work) to email@example.com
Please also include the following information:
- Availability/Notice Period
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
- What was the last unforgettable project you've worked on (for reasons good or bad)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.