BoxGreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snack company in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
BoxGreen is looking for a high-energy and no-task-too-small intern with a passion for food and health/wellness to support the marketing team.The team focuses on creating relevant and interesting content for the masses. Through this internship you will stretch your creative mind, instagram story to your heart's content and produce some buzzfeed worthy food video!
- Create and design digital media assets across various online channels (blogs, FB, Instagram)
- Assisting in brand communication, copy write and proofread content used by our brand
- Filming and editing of snack-worthy videos
- Assist with campaign planning and support (including logistics, on-site staffing, development of collateral, promotions, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of social media channels and actively propose content to better engage communities
You should be….
- Must be enthusiastic! We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to
- Juggle multiple projects at once
- Organized and detail oriented
- Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
- A "no job is too small" mindset
- An approachable & positive attitude
- Background in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Journalism, Multimedia Design or Visual Design
- Equipped and Familiar with photo and video editing tools and social apps, and possess previous experience in video content production
- Flair for creative content ideation and production, copywriting and design – across multiple content formats for social platform