Secretlab® was founded in 2015 with the ambition to create the ultimate seating experience. We design and produce chairs for comfort over long hours of use both at home and in the office. Our products have won several awards and consistently achieves near perfect scores from both media and users. Secretlab products are sold directly to the customer, and is currently available in Singapore, United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and select South-east Asia countries. Secretlab was the winner of OCBC’s Emerging Enterprise Award 2017.
At Secretlab we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-orientated individuals who share our vision. You will also be heavily involved in a fast-growing SME and be a part of the team that pioneers its rapid expansion. We offer great flexibility and remuneration to our staff:
Work amongst a group of young, highly motivated and like-minded individuals
Non-peak operating hours 11am-8pm
Flexible work week & hours
Fully stocked pantry, lunch will also be provided
About This Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing to join our team as a Digital Marketer in Singapore. You will have the opportunity to be part of a truly world class Digital Marketing team, managing accounts in 7 regions.
You will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting the performance of these programs for the company’s leadership team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with management, as well as our highly talented and driven creative and operations teams.
What You’ll Do
- Drive performance-marketing activities, including media buying and optimization of paid digital channels(Facebook, Google).
- Optimise and scale all digital channels.
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly improve performance
- Create, manage and analyse performance marketing experiments
- Monitor and report on performance marketing effectiveness and user activity, and act upon this intelligence
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities and learning in online marketing
What You’ve Done
- Knowledge and proficiency as well as at least 2 years hands-on experience with the execution and optimization of campaigns on Facebook advertising and Google AdWords.
- Experience in handling and analyzing large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel and Analytics.
- Comfortable speaking about and presenting data
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, and highly-motivated self-starter
- Strong commercial awareness
- Detail-oriented, metric and results driven, with very strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and web analytics tools
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Advertising
- Microsoft Excel