AVANA is a technology company that introduces innovative social commerce solutions to bridge the gap between discovery and purchase on social media
The Senior Digital Marketing executive is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting of AVANA’s websites, ecommerce, social media, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase ecommerce and offline sales, and deepen customer engagement across all lines of AVANA business.
In addition, the Senior Digital Marketing executive is responsible for developing, managing, implementing, measuring and reporting on other marketing communications projects, to support AVANA’s company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to AVANA’s digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all AVANA digital-marketing related activities including AVANA’s website, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
- Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve http://www.avana.asia
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
- Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests
- Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships
- Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team clear direction
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
Required Education & Experience::
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum 3 years of progressive digital marketing experience required, including ecommerce experience
- Minimum 3 years of marketing communications project management experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities::
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- 3+ years relevant experience in online marketing and ecommerce
- Experience with LiveChat, or other click-to-customer-support website software solutions
- Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems
- Understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles and responsive and mobile design
- Fluent in Google Analytics software
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Strong ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
- Prior marketing communications or digital marketing experience in a social e-commerce.
- International experience.
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience