AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favorite brand's products, anywhere, any time of the day. At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
· Responsible for working on all layers of our Android/ iOS apps.
· Architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.
· Building applications in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
· Integrating with in-house built APIs.
· Solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for mobile devices.
· Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a gorgeous application flow that is seamless and works intuitively for our users.
· Influence every aspect of the Android/ iOS development process from API creation, design, to the final product.
· Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally.
· Stay informed on the latest versions of Android and mentor other developers / Xcode and Objective C APIs and mentor other developers.
· Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered and forward thinking.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 7 Years Application and Object-Oriented Design Development Experience.
· Minimum 5 years professional experience developing Android apps/ Native iOS apps
· Experience as a lead developer on at least one large project impacting multiple business units with demonstrated technical leadership.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated experience in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of tasks.
· Excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills for documentation and reporting.
· At minimum 1 app on the Android Market Place/ iOS app store.
· Prior experience of leading a small team.
Competencies or Skills
· Vast experience developing an object-oriented Android App/ iOS apps.
· Foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
· Knowledge of cutting-edge Android/ iOS technologies.
. Fluency with Objective-C, Cocoa, and/or Swift.
· Strong framework outside of Android/ iOS is always a plus
· Android/ iOS experience and generalist engineers with backgrounds in related technologies is a plus