AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favorite brand's products, anywhere, any time of the day. At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
• Develop single/multi-page responsive web applications & dashboards using latest front-end web technologies.
• Using well-known & latest web technologies define, develop & deploy solutions/platforms to be used by the front-end websites/users.
• Follow well laid out designs to very tight specification.
• Track & research latest front-end web technologies in order to be a trusted advisor in the enterprise as an authority on all things web.
• Be responsible for the performance, stability & security of the developed web applications.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience or Master’s degree with 4+ years of experience in web development environment
• Degree can be attained in either Computer Science or in discipline related to Web Technologies
• Experience in Bootstrap framework.
• Excellent LESS and Sass knowledge.
• Experience in data visualizations using chart libraries (Hightcharts, etc)
• Good Knowledge of PHP.
• Previous use of GIT for code management and versioning.
• Experience with REST is a must; SOAP, JSON and XML is helpful.
• Familiarity with mobile and tablet development
• Experience with WordPress is a plus.
• E/M-Commerce experience is a plus.
• Ability to self-manage projects and tasks.
• Ability, desire and motivation to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
• Organized and be able to prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
• Demonstrable teamwork attitude, ready to initiate collaboration and resolve conflicts.
• Creatively problem solve technical limitations.
• Good communication skills.
• Applicants must have a current portfolio of work to be considered.