CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
Roles & Responsibilities – Front-end Developer
- Translate business requirements into visually stunning and institutive User Interfaces
- Lead design of assets and wireframes for rapid prototyping and iteration
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages in Saleforce Community, and further expand building and maintaining pages on the Heroku Platform
- Experience Java Programming with Angular JS
- Proficient in programming using Salesforce.com’s Apex, Visualforce and Components
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns.
- Hands on experience with Heroku is a plus.
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in implementing salesforce solutions or Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience working on Web UI Design and Development