Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”. Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team. Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users. Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
- Implement features/elements of a game based on the game mechanic
- Utilize the tools needed for project completion (Ex: Fabric, HockeyApp)
- Able to deliver the tasks given within the allocated timeline
- Collaborate with game designer and game artist during development phase.
- Knowledgeable and skillful in Unity3D & 2D
- Able to understand and comply to company's framework and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Able to employ an object-oriented programming method
- Intermediate understanding of mathematic and algorithm
- Good problem-solving and communication skill
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com