Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”. Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team. Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users. Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
- Implement features/elements of a game based on the game mechanic
- Master the tools needed for project completion (Ex: Fabric, HockeyApp)
- Able to deliver the tasks given within the allocated timeline
- Collaborate with game designer and game artist during development phase
- Provide guidance and advice for other developers in the team
- Identify opportunities to improve game production and its supporting processes
- Have an intermediate/advanced knowledge of Android features and how to utilize it
- Able to understand and comply to company's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Knowledgeable about the company's framework and able to propose improvements.
- Intermediate understanding of mathematic and algorithm
- Knowledgeable and skillful in Unity3D & 2D is a plus
- Able to highlight the games' features and propose improvements when needed
- Able to prioritize developer-related tasks
- Good problem-solving skills
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com