Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”. Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team. Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users. Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
- Have a formal degree in Statistical Studies. Experience is a plus.
- Analyze, report, track, and monitor the game's performance to make KPI report.
- Define data variable for product performance analysis.
- Research in-game's retention and monetization point.
- Provide data-driven actionable insight for upcoming monetization and retention campaign.
- Suggest strategies for Customer Relationship Management, based on statistical analysis.
- Work closely with QA & developers to develop data.
- Have a knowledge about SQL Query and R language.
- Able to precisely utilize statistical & analytical methods.
- Able to present performance analysis in a descriptive and visual manner.
- Fair amount of knowledge on key performance indicators in mobile games.
- Have an advanced analytical, statististical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Able to convey thoughts clearly (both verbal & written), especially regarding quantitative analysis result, in an actionable manner.
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com