We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includes serial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30 & HSBC Female Entrepreneur 2016.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
We are looking for a driven, confident and passionate candidate to fill in the position of a buyer for Women’s Category at Shoppr. This role seeks an innovative, energetic, and agile talent to manage local or regional brands by working closely with the suppliers. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence consumers and make a positive difference to the fashion industry, and to your career.
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Managing plans for stock levels and prompt replenishments
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products, negotiating terms of contract
- Liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure projects are completed
- To learn and master the back-end systems
- Involve in marketing & promotions of brands: marketing ideas, suggestions
- At least two (2) years of relevant working experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Candidates with previous working experience in Fashion Retail Merchandising within multi-brand environment are encouraged to apply
- Team-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen awareness of the customer and brand profile of the business for whom they are buying
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Strong customer awareness and understanding
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness