Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includes serial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30 & HSBC Female Entrepreneur 2016.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
- Collate, organise and apply necessary data and transform into useful reports for relevant stakeholders for strategic analysis
- Build and maintain systems for different data sets for the various departments
- Explore and analyse business metrics and logic to submit suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Prepare various reports on operational performance on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, complete with analysis on performance patterns
- Keep an eye out on fashion and beauty trends in the global and regional market to apply to reporting for clients
- Develop standards for different reports for various stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain quality of various data reporting systems
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- SPSS, R and Python is a bonus
- Highly analytical
- Adept at understanding numbers and statistics
- Able to problem solve efficiently, work independently and proactive