The Little Link was established in 2011, to provide cufflink lovers a wide variety of cufflinks at affordable prices. Today, The Little Link is the largest cufflinks site in Singapore and the SEA region and expanding into a full fledged men's accessories site. We are a 6 year old eCommerce startup delivering both locally and globally to customers in over 60 different countries.
Passionate about e-Commerce and shopping? Want to learn how to run your own online shop? Love delighting customers?
You are in luck! We are looking for passionate and committed members to join our team.
What you will be handling:
- Day to day customer service operations:
- Handling enquries and resolving issues to delight our customers. We pride ourselves on great service!
- Liasing with logistics partners and couriers to ensure smooth delivery of products to customers
- Collating customer feedback to suggest areas of improvement, or new products
- Working with our retail partners to ensure inventory is up to date and popular items are in stock at their stores
- Day to day order picking and packing
- Inspecting and packing the right items neatly for each order
- Cataloging defective items and returns
- Ordering and replenishing packing supplies occasionally
- Editing and posting of product photos or descriptions on our website and partner websites
Anything else you would like to learn – we are very flexible. As our company grows, if you show that you can excel at your job, you will have a chance to move into other areas such as marketing, or business development.
This role will be based in our Chinatown office, 5 minutes from the MRT and food centre, very central and conveniently surronded by transport and food options. Working hours will be 930am-6pm, Monday to Friday. On top of your basic salary, we have a profit sharing component as part of our package, the higher our monthly revenue, the higher the bonus.
We are looking for a full time or part time executive who possess the follow qualities:
- Responsible and self-motivated team player
- Meticulous and careful with details as you will be in charge of our daily order handling
- Takes pride in delighting customers with prompt replies and flexible problem-solving skills
- A strong command of written English is essential as you will be replying to customer queries
- Min 'O' levels graduate with 2 years working experience in customer service, e-commerce industries
- Competant in Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets
- Courteous and polite. Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to customers, or handle difficult questions
- Willing to put in extra working hours during our pop up events and peak periods
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with picking and packing products for DHL delivery
- Photoshop and/or product photography skills
- Great with Instagram
Singaporean and PR only