Brydge is the smartest way to manage your personal network.
We're doing some interesting things with OCR, NLP and other technologies to help people connect professionally. The entire team is remote, and very nimble too. Our product scope is expanding, with an exciting set of features lined up. Come be part of this journey as we build a product-and-engineering-driven company. Build. Experiment. Learn.
Apply to any of our roles, and we'll be in touch!
- Design, build and maintain our iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
- Proficient with Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Years of experience: At least 6 years
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be able to travel regionally when required