JULO (http://www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
Established in late 2016, JULO deployed its lending platform in Jakarta and surrounding cities, and the Company is about to enter a hyper-growth period. Expansion to the rest of Indonesia is expected to complete within a year. JULO is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore.
We are looking for a highly motivated, Senior Android Developer to work closely with its current development team.
- Create new, awesome features for JULO’s Android app.
- Bring expertise of Android mobile development to the team.
- Able to develop prototype quickly.
- Write efficient, maintainable code for mobile phones
- Excited with clean code and design pattern
- Own release and QA cycles of your code
- Do pair code review with other Android developers
- Work with customer support to fix reported bugs
- Exceptional CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Min 3yrs work experience as Native Android app developer
- Proficient with Android Studio and Java
- Experience with XML, JQuery mobile, SQLite, Butter Knife / Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava
- Experience with backend integration via RESTful APIs
- Experience with Android automated UI testing
- Understand and has experience with MVC/MVP design pattern
- Writes clean, organized codes that can be easily understood by other team members
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Strong in troubleshooting
Nice-to-have experience in any of the following:
- Familiar with deployment tools, e.g. CI/CD CircleCI, Ansible, Chef
- Familiar with Github, cloud computing (AWS, Azure, etc), UNIX OS