We are an online music school that teaches music through high quality video tutorials. We have a team of musicians, engineers and editors to bring out high quality production. We are now looking for people to join us in marketing, production management, project management and teaching. If you are passionate about music and online education, come join us!
We are looking for people who have a passion for marketing and music education, and are willing to explore different possibilities, learn new things, and hold a positive can-do attitude.
We are open to regular full-time employment upon completion of this internship.
You don't need a marketing background to apply. All majors/backgrounds are welcome.
You will learn about marketing from a variety of aspects including SEO, emails and newsletters, social media, blog and video content, and the good-old-fashioned offline marketing. You will also learn about the e-learning business from working with the Managing Director and the rest of the team in Singapore and Taipei.
We will gradually guide you through a vareity of marketing activities and lesson production processes:
- Content research and content seeding
- Influencer and institution outreach
- Social Media: curate third-party content suitable for our social media posting,
- Reseach on new tools and services to use for our business needs
- Analytics: learn how to read analytics reports and interpret the trends
- Publish blog articles and set up lead generation processes
- Help with local marketing activites
- Publish lessons and our website
- Help with video production
- Passion for marketing and music education
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with a can-do attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology and tools
- Analytical thinking
- Great writing and communication skills
- Experience in playing music strongly preferred, music majors/minors welcome