Fatfish Internet Group is a Southeast Asian and Australian based Internet ventures investment and development firm. Fatfish is the first of its kind to list on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Fatfish partners with entrepreneurs to facilitate building Internet ventures with the potential to scale regionally or globally through its unique “Seed-to-Exit” approach.
The company has a significant pipeline of opportunities at various stages of development, particularly in South East Asia, one of the fastest emerging growth markets.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Knowledge and experience utilizing Agile project management methodologies
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the successful candidate will play a key role in managing all aspects of development and IT across our fast growing group of companies. You’ll gain experience in fintech, logistics, and other startups.
The position will include full responsibility for managing the development team.
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement
- Participate in key project meetings/calls and providing regular internal and partner project updates.
- Managing the technology team from development of mobile, web, and console applications through testing and deployment.
- Manage Linux web and database servers in development, staging, and production.
- Taking full ownership in the development, management, implementation and roll out of product in mobile app and web based forms.
- Evaluating and recommending technologies for determining the feasibility of implementations.
- Introducing technologies to increase site traffic, engagement and utilisation for company's digital platforms.
- Engage 3rd party vendors, merchants, and partners to identify testing requirements, and secure resources for testing and resolution management.
- To work with project managers and colleagues to ensure projects are successfully integrated and delivered with other application taking place across the company/client.
- To analyse problems and propose solutions by presenting working PoCs (beta code).
- To ensure that appropriate change control processes are established.
- To conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions.
- To involve in development of application using programming language & tools.
- Enhance efficiency of development/test/release process by developing tools/frameworks as required.
- Design, implement and enforce strict security standards across the company.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on changes, dependencies, API documentation, etc.
- Interact with architects, designers and developers from vendor and internal team.
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work well independently and with remote teammates.
- Required Skills: PHP, MySQL/MariaDB, Swift (iOS), Java (Android development), React Native, HTML5, Bootstrap, etc.
- Preferably Manager specialised in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Office located at D7 Sentul East, but we will be moving to KL Eco City tentatively Oct 2017.