Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
- Design collateral marketing materials, both print and electronic, to support business development and marketing partnership initiatives.
- Update presentations, ensuring graphics are current and reflects the proper information.
- Assist in the creation of web banners and other images for use within email marketing and landing pages.
- Research design best practices by other companies and present your findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mac OS Required
- Strong software skills: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledgeable in Sketch app or willingness to learn
- Refined presentation skills
- Eye for detail
- Strong written English skills and ability to proofread your marketing collateral
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Sense for fashion and ability to generate new and engaging content ideas that convey a message or theme well
- Office location: Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur