TripZilla is Southeast Asia’s leading digital travel media company reaching over 25 million travellers monthly. We are currently looking for a graphic designer cum video editor who’s passionate about designing effective graphics and producing travel videos. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your ideas to life, showcase it to an international audience and inspire travel.
- Design digital assets for various applications such as advertisements, websites, media kits and marketing collaterals
- Design mockups of website pages
- Design travel-related photo albums, posters and other graphics to be distributed on social media and other TripZilla platforms
- Curate and edit shareable videos (filming skills is a plus)
- Assist the team with photography or videography projects
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in video editing with Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Diploma in Multimedia, Web Design, Graphic Design or other relevant fields
- Basic grasp of the English language is a must, but solid writing skills are a bonus
- Efficient and task-oriented
- Ability to provide and accept constructive criticisms
- A team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Think you have what it takes? Send in your portfolio. This is an entry-level position and poly/uni graduates are welcome to apply.