Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent. If you like the idea of being a part of an exciting startup and to feel that you’re helping people and businesses achieve their goals, please apply and join the team at Supahands!
Want to be a part of a fast growing startup?
* Attractive hourly rates
* Cool new office in trendy Bangsar South
* Normal business hours 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays (minimum 24hrs/week)
* Suits someone who has excellent customer service/telephony skills
* Students welcome
* Immediate start (contract duration minimum 4 months)
Reporting to the Project Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Placing phone calls on behalf of the client
* Data entry and lead generation
* Online research
* Carrying out other tasks that come about
* Good spoken and written English
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills
* Telephone manners and manners in general!
* Urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner
* Working knowledge of Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar
* Strong attention to detail
* Call centre experience (or similar) is a plus
* Typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm)