CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants who offer catering to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from kids' parties to birthday celebrations, from 5 to 2,000 people, we are building a solution for everyone and we want to connect everyone with great food for their special and important moments.
You'll be leading our content creation for our catering e-commerce platform. That means you'll create, edit, improve, and help improve the discoverability of our menus and category pages.
You’ll work on several projects and gain experience in the following areas:
- Create new vendor profiles for newly-signed catering partners
- Upload menus from our catering partners
- Perform regular quality checks on our website for page conversion performance
- Continuous improvement of our category and landing pages
- Continuous improvement of our menu user experience
What we're looking for
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, perfectionist and who can get things done.
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Able to work independently in a high energy and fast paced startup environment
This position is perfect for a fresh grad as no experience is required and you'll get a lot of experience working in an e-commerce startup.