SOLS 24/7 is an award winning humanitarian organisation focused on providing holistic education programs to urban and rural communities throughout Southeast Asia. Our core program is to provide education in English, IT and Life Skills. Over the past 14 years, SOLS 24/7 has trained over 130,000 youths. SOLS 24/7 offers a range of educational programs which cater for children, youth and adults, using SOLS Smart methodologies.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track, and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Accounting Department, including but not limited to: Month and end-year process; Accounts payable/receivable; Cash receiptsGeneral ledger; Payroll and utilities; Budgeting; Cash forecasting; Revenue and expenditure variance analysis;
- Coordinate and complete annual audits;
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements;
- Provide recommendations;
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions;
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy;
- Meet financial accounting objectives;
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or related field;
- Be a CPA member or in the process of completing the CPA program;
- 5 years minimum of professional experience;
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field is added bonus.