Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
Create (or improve existing) technical documents of our software systems, especially the API, with any possible tool and modern way to help the developers maintain and scale the systems in a more rapid way.
- Good documentation writing in English
- Good communication skill (needed, for instance, to gather detail information about the running systems from the product team and developers)
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Understand modeling standards such as UML and BPMN and able to create docs by using the standards
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Understand RDBMS concept and able to document running database systems in related modelings such as ERD and EERD
- Familiar with online docs tools such as Google Docs, Zoho, Draw.io
- Understand ecommerce technologies in general
- Understand REST API concept