Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
- Plans for and manages web developers' staff and resources pertaining to product prioritization, release pipeline.;
- Supervises web developers operational and developmental activity.
- Advises leadership and product managers regarding web best practice and strategy.
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Monitors web performance with regard to KPI.
- Streamlines process and assist necessary escalation to help web developers to accomplish their objectives.
- Works with Human Capital in evaluating web developers' skill and the need for training and upskilling.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities in Web App ( e.g. SQL Injection etc )
- Have a deep knowledge in software engineering ( Ex : Design Pattern, Object Oriented Design Principles )
- Familiar with Version Control System ( Ex : Git, Mercurial )
- 5+ years experience as web developer