Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
- Work hands-on with program and project managers, designers, executive leadership and subject matter experts to prioritize research opportunities.
- Conduct independent research on multiple user profiles such as drivers, passengers and other relevant verticals.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations and persuade relevant teams to implement the recommended changes.
- Be willing to travel to key markets and co-ordinate with on ground staff to uncover insights from users belonging to other cultures
- MA/MS degree in human-computer interaction, human factors engineering, industrial engineering, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information sciences, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry work experience in an applied research setting.
- Experience with usability testing tools such as Camtasia, Morae, Tobii etc. Experience with analysis and presentation tools such as Excel, SPSS, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with design prototyping on tools such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, InVision etc. (Not required but recommended)Basic understanding of the domain expertise of partner e. teams such as engineering, product and business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong working knowledge of statistics, survey design, interviewing, and the principles of experiment design.