Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.;
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.;
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Act as catalyzatator between the backend, frontend & also helpdesk section in product quality control matters.
- Create and establish complete flow-process for stress testing.
- Act as final authorizer for applications launch.
- Passionate in quality assurance in technology areas.;
- Minimum of 3 year programming experience;
- Battle-proven for stress testing (jmeter) establishment is absolutely a plus.
- In-Depth undestanding in Query database (mysql,sql_server) is a plus.
- In depth understanding in automation testing BDD (calabash , watir) and TDD (Selenium).
- Detail oriented and highly structured, a genuinely problems finder.
- Have a can-do attitude, solutions first, complaining later.
- A solid team player yet have no problems working alone.
- Communicative, friendly, able to interact well.
- In-Depth undestanding using project management tools (Jira) and test management tools (testrails)
- Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
- Depth undestanding in API concept is a plus and using tools like Postman , SOAPUI
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple departments