Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
- Architect and maintain build deployment systems to facilitate build automation and deployment of products and tools;
- Improving the reliability and performance of test and deployment processes;
- Act as integration hub for more complex software development teams, sitting at the cross between development, product management, quality assurance and other engineering efforts.
- Work directly with engineers, PMO, and Product Managers to ensure all release schedules stay coordinated and on time
- Collaborate with and educate engineers on proper use of build and source control systems
- Triage and troubleshoot live issues to resolution with attention to detail and optimization
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps / Build Release Engineer;
- Understanding about version control & source code management tools ex: bitbucket, gitlab , github
- Understanding about git branching strategy ( ex : git flow, gitlab flow, github flow )
- Familiar with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools – Experience with configuration management tools, especially Ansible