Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution for broadening e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. We build platform that will bridge off-line and on-line world of e-commerce through technology.
Our team and experience include world class talents in global company . We are backed by a well-known technology venture capital, EastVenture (http://east.vc/).
Visit our company’s website at http://www.kudo.co.id and be ready to redefine the Indonesia’s shopping experience.
- Develop and implements software components with design based on modular components and object oriented principles
- Contribute to API Infrastructure design and set up by working with Devops and Engineers
- Collaborate with team members and document the principles and frameworks that guide architecture decisions. Participates in peer/technical reviews
- Develop and maintain backward compatibility APIs for several mobile and web applications
- Create, integrate and modify API to third-party partner (ex : merchants, payment gateway)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience as Back End Developer
- Fluently programming in one of a back-end programming language (ex : PHP, golang ) and have experience using framework such as Symfony, Laravel, or Iris
- Familiarity with OWASP security principles
- Have a deep knowledge in software engineering (Ex : Design Pattern, Object Oriented Design Principles)
- Experience implementing secure, resilient, high-performance public REST APIs
- Familiar with Version Control System (Ex : Git, Mercurial)
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Willing to learn, share and teach Technical leadership experience