CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants who offer catering to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from kids' parties to birthday celebrations, from 5 to 2,000 people, we are building a solution for everyone and we want to connect everyone with great food for their special and important moments.
CaterSpot is looking for a smart, fun and creative intern to join our marketing team. You'll work across many different areas including social media, email marketing, SEO and other projects. You'll be exposed to
Some of the things you'll do
- manage our social media channels
- prepare email newsletters to our customers
- you'll help with an assortment of tasks to help improve our SEO
- help manage our blog and content marketing
- and more! we guarantee you'll learn A LOT about digital marketing and get hands-on experience
- Creative, self-motivated and independent / fast learner
- Previous work / projects / extra-curriculars / interest in marketing
- Experience in social media or blogs is a plus
- Interested in the latest trends in food, catering, events and parties
- Position will be based in Singapore and you must be legally allowed to work in Singapore