CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants who offer catering to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from kids' parties to birthday celebrations, from 5 to 2,000 people, we are building a solution for everyone and we want to connect everyone.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on all areas of our startup's finance, from our customer invoicing processing to payroll, to book-keeping and gain hands-on experience in managing a startup's finance and accounting processes. You’ll work in the CaterSpot team and help with our day to day accounting and finance activities.
You’ll have many responsibilities across the following areas:
- Customer invoicing (Accounts Receivable)
- Vendor billing (Accounts Payable)
- Keeping our books updated
- Preparing financial reports for the management team
- Prep work for audits
What we're looking for
We’re looking for the best, those rare few who are passionate about aiming high, working hard and tackling challenging objectives
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and independent / fast learner
- Able to work independently in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize and manage complex projects
- Experience / university courses in finance and/or accounting