iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
iflix is the new subscrption video on demand service offering thousands of hours the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH…
- Translate source Korean subtitles into English or proofread and correct machine translated subtitles created by our in-house automation.
- Update Glossary and Non-translatable term sheets in GDrive sheet.
- Proofread and correct language and time cues of subtitle files from freelancers, vendors or distributors.
- Provide subtitle editing training to freelancers and new editors (as designated by Supervisor).
- Create standard test files for freelancers and candidates in support of Supervisor.
- Provide constructive feedback to freelancers and vendors regarding subtitle QC jobs in evaluation via Supervisor.
- Create subtitles for trailers from trailer master subtitle file or an audio transcription (when source language is local content).
- Ensure that all subtitles are properly translated (this includes online research) and adheres to established style guidelines.
- Acting team leader or back up for supervisor when designated to do so.
- Assist in the ad-hoc translation and edition of metadata and/or marketing materials (synopses upon request from Supervisor).
- Re-conform subtitle files to the master a/v file whenever the master has been altered from its original length (censorship or version replacement) or when working with subtitle files sourced from distributors.
- Convert and check source subtitle files that are not in the native .srt format.
- Screen & fix Subtitles file naming format before being submitted for transcoding at origin when instructed by coordinator.
If you like working on bean bags, hold meetings on indoor swings and play foosball during breaks, COME WORK WITH US!!! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted 🙂