Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated weekly reports, alters & notifications which can be integrated easily with POS (Point of Sales system), CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming interface).
Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions.
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you.
We are expanding our development team in our Malaysian Office (partner with Cxrus Solutions) and are currently looking for a Software QA Engineer to join us. Your primary focus will be the performing software testing of a Business Intelligence Dashboard and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside with analysts, engineers and other developers. The job will be based in our office at Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur.
● Work with R&D team to develop test strategy, manual & automated test plan and test cases for desktop and web application.
● Perform product functional testing and troubleshooting based on test cases and test scripts.
● Perform preparation on test environment according to test plan.
● Perform test coverage analysis and identifying areas of improvement in both test coverage and test duration.
● Create and maintain test plan, test cases related documents.
● Work with other team members for continuous improvement on product quality.
● Possess a Bachelor/Master’s degree of Software Engineering / Computer Science / IT.
● At least 3 years of relevant working experience as software QA Engineer.
● Experience with performing test both Windows-based desktop application and web application.
● Experience in creating automated Windows based application testing using scripting tools.
● Experience in creating automated web testing with tools such as Selenium.
● Experience in testing web application across different browsers and platform.
● Excellent analytical skills and meticulous in details.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.
● Good command in English in both written and spoken.