Netizen eXperience is an award winning UX (User Experience) research & strategy consulting firm in Asia, aspires to improve UX of the world by empowering everyone to build user-centric products through our innovative tools & emphasizing in human-centered approaches.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Tester community management
- Assist in events & project management, client account servicing.
- Support in business administrative operations
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research/analysis.
- Setup and manage end-to-end remote usability testing project.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate must have the attitude of willing to learn because we are reinventing the conventional way of doing market research. Therefore, our team members are expected to learn new skills to execute a new project.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Subang Jaya
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- Interested applicants must visit our career page @ http://www.NetizenExperience.com