iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
Your middle name is ‘magic’. You create tangible shapes out of nothing and give form to fantabulous copy. But you’re not just artistic, you’re also highly organized, efficient and meticulous.
iflix is rapidly expanding and we are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to be part of our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses, industry rebels and creative ninjas – to build what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
If this kind of ambitious world takeover excites you and doesn’t make you shrivel like a raisin in the sun, and you’re always ready and willing, then we want you. If you’re keen to be part of a family that works hard and plays harder, we WANT YOU.
DAY 1, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO? TAKE A LOOK BELOW FOR SOME IDEAS…
- Create spectacular, fantabulous design for both digital and traditional platforms.
- Contribute to creative ideas.
- Able to come up with creative work from provided templates, as well as from scratch.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Can absolutely slay with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. HTML, CSS, After Effects – is a plus.
- Solid design sense.
- Have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You work well as a team. (Because the team is made out of a variety of personalities – from the brilliant to the wonderfully weird).
- Proactive, able to take ownership and lead project(s).
- Able to manage multiple tasks through workload delegation amongst team members to meet deadlines.
Measurement of Success
- The number output produced per day.
- The ability to take orders and produce the best/creative output within the given time.
- The ability to contribute new ideas and proactive attitude.
WHEN READING THROUGH THE BELOW POINTS, IF YOU COME TO MIND, WELL THEN GET IN TOUCH…
- Working experience(s): 1-3 years. Fresh graduates are welcome too!
- Skills/Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. HTML, CSS, Adobe After Effects – is a plus.
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.