iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
Are you enthusiastic? Are you hungry to learn (or just hungry in general)? Do you love watching TV shows & movies? Are you highly organized, efficient, and meticulous? Well then… This is the place for you!
ABOVE AND BEYOND THE BELOW, THAT'S WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU – BUT AT THE LEAST PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING…
- Oversee content scheduling and programming operations in collaboration with content marketing strategy, partnerships with distributions and regional operations
- Deliver short- and long-term programming calendars and analysis of programming strategy on a regular basis
- Cascade global standards and is accountable for the execution of curation operations across other markets
- Be a source of insights on SVOD industry practices for content programming
- Responsible for understanding content performance from a subscriber/viewer’s perspective, and monitoring viewing minutes growth through ratings and research
- Responsible for developing and executing an overarching company vision and objectives within the content team
- Manage and develop a team of content editors across the globe who execute content schedules/curation while remaining relevant to the local countries
WHEN READING THROUGH THE BELOW POINTS, IF YOU COME TO MIND, WELL THEN GET IN TOUCH…
- Capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
- Analytical skills and familiarity with data analytics within the SVOD industry
- Understanding of content landscape and SVOD environment and business models as well as subscriber/viewing trends
- Ability to meet multiple objectives and tight deadlines in an environment with little supervision
- People Management – ability to set priorities, give clear directions and develop strategies that brings outcomes
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.