iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES…
- Drive the timeline management and requirements to hit title launch in multiple countries globally with multiple languages and local nuances with the respective Marketing team from start to finish, ensuring successful completion against deadlines.
- Develops global/regional overview presentations from start to finish highlighting the media requirements and deadlines as outlined by each market and the programmatic team
- Be the Global lead for all title specific sessions (kick-off, creative syncs, CI comp reviews, Task Forces)
- Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality
- Helping to create a marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives.
WHEN READING THROUGH THE BELOW POINTS, IF YOU COME TO MIND, WELL THEN GET IN TOUCH…
- Have basic knowledge of marketing mediums
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, but highly collaborative
- Managing people – the ability to set priorities, give directions and manage teams
If you like working on bean bags, hold meetings on indoor swings and play foosball during breaks, COME WORK WITH US!!! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted 🙂