TabSquare Pte Ltd is a leading provider of front-end automation solutions for the F&B Industry. It is an innovative hyper-growth company headquartered in Singapore. Managed by seasoned professionals, it is well funded and has an impressive client list in South East Asia. Powered by in-house advanced analytics capabilities and operations consulting, TabSquare’s proprietary solutions offers the most relevant up-sell opportunities to customers, enhancing customer satisfaction as well as providing incremental revenue and reducing costs for our clients.
Overall financial management of the company
– Consolidated P&L and Balance sheet, Cash flow, A/R, A/P
– Managing audit process with auditors
– Annual Budgeting, tracking and rebudgeting
– Managing company taxation and corporate secretarial affairs
– Cash flow forecasting
– Installment payments etc
– Series A, Financial lines etc.
– GST, CPF, ACRA related regulatory submissions etc.
– Monthly Reporting
– Answering basic investor queries
– Vendor selection for hardware
– Hardware review and selection
– Price negotiations etc.
Project costing & Profitability management
– Monitor project costing
– Recommend pricing changes to maintain profitability
Processes Management & Improvement
– SOP adherence checks
– Process Improvement initiatives
– Company’s Key projects management & reporting
– Support customer grants documentation
– Review available grants and submission of proposals
– Start Up /Small company experience preferred
· 5 to 10 years’ experience as Controller in tech companies.
· Experience in GAAP-compliant SaaS revenue recognition and SaaS KPIs.
· Strong analysis and modeling capabilities using spreadsheets or similar tools.
· Experience in raising private investment and venture capital
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).