We are a startup IT company looking for some energetic and enthusiastic developers to join our small team to work on high profile projects for one of the largest law firm in Australia.
You will work closely with our founders who have spent many years working in Australia based IT industries and now establishing an office in Jakarta.
Our company boasts to have transparent and open communication and focus on training and development. With an assurance of work-life balance and recognition for hard work, you will find our company a great working place to develop your technical and interpersonal skill.
Working as part of an agile team, your responsibilities will be as below:
- Build web applications that deliver value to our customers
- Build and Maintain database using SQL Server.
- Build and Maintain Business Workflow Process using K2 Blackpearl (optional).
- Involve in project time estimation.
- Able to work professionally and ready to meet high-pressure deadlines.
- Produce, review and document high quality code, evaluate and improve application performance
- Contribute to day-to-day problem solving across the broader development pipeline
- Participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess these qualities:
– Knowledge in:
- csharp, Java.
- SQL Server database CRUD.
- AGILE / SCRUM or Waterfall methodology.
- MVC framework, Web Forms (optional).
- Knowledge in K2 Workflow Development (optional).
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
– Hard worker and have a can do attitude. We need someone who can help our company to grow; your effort will be recognised and rewarded.
– Responsible and self motivated.
– Eager and passionate to grow and learn.
– Hold a Bachelor degree in Information Technology. Fresh graduates or final year students are also welcomed to apply.
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
– This is a 1 year contract with a possibility for a full time position
– You must be able to start work with immediate notice.