iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
The Community and Partner Events Intern (Malaysia) will work closely with team Malaysia and will report directly to the Community Events Associate. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who takes direction well and isn't afraid to assist with tactical execution and coordination of on-ground and partner events.
WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES…
- Recruitment & training of iflix part-timers for on-ground and partner events (we have many partner events coming up)
- Research, negotiation, and order fulfillment with suppliers & vendors for iflix branded merchandise
- Administrative work including payment processing from vendors, book keeping, and securing approvals for purchase requisitions
- Managing logistics of iflix premiums that come in and out of the office – auditing stock and managing internal inventory of premiums and coordinating with building management and transportation providers to ensure on-time delivery for on-ground events.
- Assist with on-boarding sessions for new iflix employees (includes sales process, customer engagement, and troubleshooting tips for on ground activations)
- Assist with logging and transcribing responses from “Project Lokal” – reviewing taped sessions from 20+ interviews for easier analysis to extract key learnings. As we scale this practice, the need for someone to transcribe interviews will increase over time.
If you like working on bean bags, hold meetings on indoor swings and play foosball during breaks, COME WORK WITH US!!! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted 🙂