We are a small production house with offices in Singapore and India. We learn, experiment, and build our products for small businesses (http://carbonate.sodainmind.com, http://hrsuite.sodainmind.com) and use our expertise to help other startups to build their products.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful person to build a remarkable Android application from scratch. From time to time, you will also need to build proof-of-concept apps to showcase the technology.
You will be working with a dedicated and talented team on a project that can potentially change the way the deliveries are made in the world.
There will be significant amount of travel for you as our main client will be in Singapore.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scalable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you've made.
- As the first member of the team, you are expected to be ready to lead the team when it grows.
- Have at least 2 years working experience with a team that implements proper devops processes and has delivered finished products
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Java and Android APIs.
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Knowledge of React Native is not required, but a plus.
- Understanding of how blockchain and smart contracts work is a plus
- Experience with BLE beacons (iBeacon, Eddystone) is a big advantageAndroid Developer