iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
We want to bring a world of endless storytelling to everyone who shares our passion for TV and movies.
We want to give our members instant access to a lifetime worth of entertainment no matter where they might be, or what they might be doing.
We want our members to feel that they're at the heart of everything we do, every single day.
We want our members to tell our story, not the other way around.
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES…
- Support the Head of AR in delivering professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to AR functions and enhance the effectiveness of the team
- Customer billing, customer payment application and refund processing
- Monthly revenue recognition calculation and journaling
- Ensure compliance to key controls and accounting standards applicable to the AR and revenue processes
- Investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Assist in identifying and supporting changes in systems and processes
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD – COME CHAT WITH US!
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or professional qualification (ACCA /CIMA/CPA)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- AR process knowledge with exposure to legal/regulatory requirements related to AR processes
- Experience in handling intercompany transactions will be an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and work as a team player
WE WANT YOU IF YOU ARE A BAD ASS… BUT BEFORE YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH US, ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS;