Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia. By using the latest mobile technology, we provide people with an opportunity to earn more money by instantly connecting them to businesses in their area looking for workers that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their fluctuating manpower requirements. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
Helpster is a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with Helpster’s top clients in Indonesia, with the key goal of growing their platform usage and activity. You will need to provide exceptional levels of support across the board, to ensure our key customers have a “Wow” experience. As being the face of the business to our most valuable customers, you will need to have a positive, outgoing attitude, and have an obsession for solving your customer’s problems.
- Own the overall relationship with your allocated customers, and ensure they receive an exceptional level of service
- Work with your customer to understand their staffing needs in detail and manage their staffing projects from start to finish ensuring the timely delivery of all requirements
- Work with the Operations Team to source and manage workers that have been assigned at your customers
- Achieve set revenue targets from your set of accounts, as set by the Country Manager
- Constantly gather feedback from your clients on the Helpster platform, and work with the Country Manager to develop new solutions to their problems
- Proven track record in an account management role in a staffing agency
- Ability to think for yourself, work independently, and work hard
- Ability to find creative ways around problems, and a drive to get things done
- A “service mind”, with a desire to deliver exceptional service to your customers
- A desire to really make a difference, and to be part of something great