We are one of the fastest growing ecommerce in thie region. A dynamic, young, hungry for success spirit is our winning attitude along the way.
Hermo has raised its Series A funding and on its way to have rapid expansion. More details : http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/14/hermo/
● Work with project manager to envision and deliver the required functionality.
● Support and maintenance the existing and new applications.
● Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure
● Participate in architecture discussions, propose and discuss solutions to system and product changes.
● Help project manager on technical solutions and technical specs preparing.
● Optimize applications on performance and usability
● Ability to propose new ideas for continuous improvement of products and development process.
● Deliver projects on-time and ensure that it meets the requirements and quality requirements.
● Implement, Administer and Manage version control software (Git)
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● 3+ years experience with backend development using PHP and MySQL
● Excellent proficiency in PHP is a must.
● Proficient understanding of software design principles, OOP and design patterns.
● Experience on MySQL or MariaDB.
● Good understanding on MVC PHP frameworks, e.g. Yii Framework
● Familiar with version control tools, e.g. Git.
● Familiar with bug/task trace systems, e.g. JIRA, Trello, etc.
● Ability to work under pressure and with a tight deadline
● Experience on any ERP system, or Warehouse/Inventory Management System etc. will be added advantages
● Experience on cache solutions like memory cache, Redis and etc. will be added advantages.
● Experience on search engine integration (i.e. Solr, Elasticsearch) will be added advantages.
● Experience with any e-Commerce platforms like Magento, Prestashop etc. will be added advantages
● Experience building REST APIs and/or microservices is a plus
● Strong skills on troubleshooting and communication.