SOLS 24/7 is an award winning humanitarian organisation focused on providing holistic education programs to urban and rural communities throughout Southeast Asia. Our core program is to provide education in English, IT and Life Skills. Over the past 14 years, SOLS 24/7 has trained over 130,000 youths. SOLS 24/7 offers a range of educational programs which cater for children, youth and adults, using SOLS Smart methodologies.
Sales & Marketing
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies;
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns;
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skills: flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with communal living.