Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
The Marketing Manager plays an integral part of the marketing team as content is one of the main drivers to drive user acquisition and growth. The primarily responsibilities of the role include:
• Plan and execute content strategies across both app and web platforms
• Brainstorm ideas, conduct research and write for our Style Guides section featuring the latest trends, styling tips and popular brands
• Curate weekly themes and products for the app. Use data to understand what users are searching for and presenting them upfront
• Craft Shoppr newsletters content and layout to continuously engage users
• Work closely with the design, operations, product & tech teams to ensure consistent messaging across all touch points.
• Liaise with partners to create mutually beneficial content as part of marketing campaigns.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an editorial or copywriting role
• Genuine interest in women's fashion
• Outstanding writing skills, enjoys generating ideas, researching, editing and proofing work.
• Have a strong sense of commercial awareness, keeping up to date with current fashion trends.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work collaboratively or independently
• Knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and design (ideal, but not required)
Salary commensurate with experience.